Mental Health Resources
Websites are linked to the name of the organization. NAVN is not affiliated with any of these organizations.
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- To ensure that all people in Canada experience good mental health and wellbeing.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada
- The Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) leads the development and dissemination of innovative programs and tools to support the mental health and wellness of Canadians.
- Wellness Together Canada
- Wellness Together Canada was created in response to an unprecedented rise in mental health and substance use concerns due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with funding from the Government of Canada.
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Works diligently at developing and providing effective mental health resources for all.
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada
- They aim is to promote the prevention, treatment and management of anxiety disorders and to improve the lives of people who suffer from them.
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- They provide information and resources to reduce the suicide rate and minimize the harmful consequences of suicidal behaviour.
- National Network for Mental Health
- They act to advocate, to educate, and to offer expertise and resources to increase the health and well-being of the community of Canadians with the lived experience of mental health issues.
- Mind Your Mind
- is a youth mental health and engagement program that works in partnership with youth, emerging adults and the professionals who serve them to co-develop innovative tools and resources.
- Schizophrenia Society of Canada
The SSC mission is to improve the quality of life for those affected by schizophrenia and psychosis through education, support programs, public policy and research.
“Mental Health is Health”